Now it becomes true! OE12 is available!
OE12 had already been delivered “silently” to new OE customers since December 2020 with version 12.0. Now that we got back a quite normal situation with organising O events, it can be published in the new version 12.1. I used the time to implement feedbacks from V.12.0, as well as to implement exiting new features, see below.
The SportSoftware V12 has a new reengineered framework and a new modernized user interface (UI). Nevertheless, SportSoftware users of previous versions will get accustomed to the new UI very quickly, since all user functions can be found in similar places.
The most important functional improvements of the SportSoftware V.12.1 are
- The support of up to 192 controls per chip or course
- The new ChipReader apps which allow to read chips at smartphones or Windows PCs and transfer them to OE12 (soon also OS12 and OEScore) by a wireless connection
Read more details on the ChipReader page.
- The automatic detection and setup of chip devices
- Live Results on multiple screens
- Support of multiple monitors with different resolutions
Watch the slide show at the top to get an impression how the SportSoftware V12 looks like!
Read more details on the OE12 page. Click on the Downloads button and download the OE12 V.12.1 setup or the PDF handbook as a first step! Just try it! As usual, the download works as trial version as long as you don’t have a valid OE12 license.
Updates can be ordered through the Online shop or from the author directly.